Wednesday, June 8, 2011

chels decides to keep the food in the kitchen

despite the fact that i probably need another blog like i need a hole in my head, or more stress at work, the requirement for some serious space (with elbow room) to explore my love of creative cooking and culinary experiments in general, has caused me to add this nook for all my little chelicious kitchen exploits.

chelicious is destined to become a decoupage of all sorts of edible-related randomness - a recipe journal, pictures of cool food stuff i find. a place to horde my renegade foodie-related links from the corners of the interweb... it's all gonna be here.

as harold mcgee, my newest and most favorite source of cooking inspiration says in his landmark book on food and cooking: the science and lore of the kitchen :

"food is an infinitely rich subject and there's always something about it to understand better, something new to discover, a fresh source of interest, ideas, and delight."

No comments:

Post a Comment